Thursday 8 May 2008

Betty Boo - Catch Me


From 1992, taken from the album 'GRRR! It's Betty Boo'. This track was only released in the US as a single. It was thought that it was a more commercial track for the US market. For its release it was given a set of remixes by David Morales.

As far as i'm aware a video was never filmed for the track, but if anyone has any further info on that then please let me know! It's a great track, and certainly deserves to be classed as a pop gem.

TRACKLISTING:

Catch Me (Album Version)
Catch Me (Original 12" Version)
Catch Me (12 Inch Version)
Catch Me (Def Version)
Catch Me (David's Instrumental)
Catch Me (U.K. Mix)
Catch Me (London Underground Mix)




PASSWORD: http://popgems.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pop Gems! Thank You again. My collection is growing Up. I want to send to you some material to post in your blog. Please send me an e-mail. I sended one to you but don't received any answer. My mail is drexanale2k5@hotmail.com. Thanks again!

Stuju of Hawila said...

Thanks for all the Betty Boo =)
I really loved her music and still do. MORE BETTY! :()