Wednesday 19 March 2008

Pepsi & Shirlie - All Right Now


From 1987, released after the success of their first two singles 'Heartache' and 'Goodbye Stranger'. Three more singles were released from it, 'Can't Give Me Love, 'All Right Now' and 'Hightime'.

Included here also are the b-sides to the singles, 'Dreaming', 'It's A Shame' and 'Feels Like The First Time'.

TRACKLISTING:

Heartache
Lovers Revolution
Can't Give Me Love
Hightime
What's Going On Inside Your Head
Goodbye Stranger
Surrender
Crime Of Passion
All Right Now
Dreaming
It's A Shame
Feels Like The First Time




PASSWORD: http://popgems.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheers! have the album but downloading this for the b-sides.
i'd totally forgotten that hightime was released as a single as well, could you please post remixes of that one if you have any.
lovin' your blog, thanks a bunch!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, this was one of my fav album in the 80s that I really owned but got lost!

RunWitMe said...

Thanks for this post! Love Pepsi & Shirley! Real popgem! :)

toriphile74 said...

Dude. Thanks for the post. I have loved them eversince they were singing for Wham. I have been looking for the album for so so long. I used to have it on casette but I kinda played it till there was no sound left. So Thanks for making my day. Thanks a great deal ... :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the 5 Pepsi & Shirlie posts. I used to own the vinyl version of the 1st album and most of the 12" issued from that album but they are no longer usable. I have been able to buy the 2 albums again in CD format but I had not heard the extended versions (aside from the ones on the albums) and the side-Bs in many years. Thank you for your site.

Anonymous said...

estos grupos representan a una epoca linda de mi vida el pop de los ochentas!!

felicidades al dueño del blog

desde mexico

Bernardo Casarin

discobunny said...

So grateful for this post. Thanks a million.