Saturday, 16 June 2012

East 17 - Hold My Body Tight


From 1995, this was the 5th single taken from East 17's "Steam" album. Featuring a club remix from Danny Tenaglia, the song was minor hit for the group, peaking at #12 in the UK charts.

TRACKLISTING:

Hold My Body Tight (7" Radio Edit)

Hold My Body Tight (Tony Mortimer Remix)

Hold My Body Tight (Danny Tenaglia Vocal Mix)

Hold My Body Tight (Delta House Of Funk Mix)

Hold My Body Tight (Brian Harvey Remix)

Hold My Body Tight (Jeep Mix)


PASSWORD: http://popgems.blogspot.com

2 comments:

james atel said...

Wow.. You shared such a wonderful information.. I read this post very carefully.. I founded more tips from this post. Thanks for sharing this one... gold jewellery shop

Anonymous said...

Hey !

I've followed your blog for quite a while, and seriously, keep it up. There are only a
few places on the internet where I can find some really rare music, and yours is a reference.

I dunno if you've heard of this website, playlistunes, but for the listening of cool stuff it's pretty fu**ing cool, I think you should have a look.

Here are a few page I would recommend :


Home, sort of a "best of": Rare Music

Jazzy Beats

Relaxing Playlist

Rare Hip Hop

Rare Reggae

Rare Funk

Energetic Music

Grooves